30 June, 2008

Thoughts....

*Does anyone really care that Floyd Landis lost his Tour de France title today in court? Does anyone even remember who Floyd Landis was?

*It pains me to do so, but...I take back all the negative things I said about the Chicago White Sox last week...

*Just once I'd like to work and actually get paid for it!

*Manny Ramirez got into a one-sided shoving match over the weekend with the traveling secretary for the Red Sox...Really? An argument with the traveling secretary? All because he thought that getting you 16 tickets for friends might not be possible...on the road in Houston. This isn't "Manny being Manny," this is Manny being Asshole.

* !!Viva Espana!!

*Congrats to the Angels and Dodgers who put all SoCal baseball fans to sleep this weekend with their 2 1-0 games! And a special "here's to you" to the dumbass Angels who managed to lose while throwing a no-hitter! Cheers!

*Too bad for the almighty O.J. Mayo...The kid basketball people have been talking about since he was like 13 yrs old. Supposed to be the #1 pick in the NBA Draft, the next great one...too bad the NBA came out with the 19 yr old rule and that 2 guys named D.Rose and M. Beasley came along in the meantime. They get drafted ahead of him and get to go to Chicago and Miami, while poor O.J. has to suffer in Memphis...albeit suffer with $35 million...

*Cheers to the NFL off season. If it wasn't for that a lot of cops would be jobless...

On another note...a giant cheers to one of my buddies who turned 30 this week and in doing so, also got engaged!! Congrats to you, you know who you are!!!! I'd also like to say that I'm not agreeing to the pact...Oh, and I'd like to announce that I failed to make the Olympic javelin team. They drug tested and found that I was too high on life!!!

BYE!!

No comments: