12 June, 2008

Go Green!

Well I guess justice prevailed tonight in Los Angeles. Down by 22 in the 1st quarter and by as much as 24 in the 2nd, the Celtics come back to win 97-91 in one of the greatest comebacks in NBA Playoff history. After the 1st quarter the Lakers shot 15! free throws. I thought at that time that this was gonn be one of those games the officials just didn't want Boston to win. But the "big 3" of Garnett, Pierce and Allen wouldn't let it happen. Just an unbelievable performance from those guys. Maybe I won't see so many of those damn stupid window flags flying from everyone's cars the next few days...if you live in the greater L.A. area you know what I'm talkin about. I don't have much else except that I will remind everyone that I called "Boston in 6" before the series started...

On another note...here's to you Jim Edmonds. Just when I thought I hated you, you go and hit a game tying homerun in the bottom of the 9th. The Cubs go on to win in the 11th and all is good in the world. Cheers! Also, If you drink coffee try sprinkling just a tad bit of cinnamon in with your coffee grounds. Adds just enough deliciousnous to make you go "mmmmm..."
BYE!!!

No comments: