01 June, 2008

Super Lotto

So I'm sitting watching TV for about 30 min and I realized that I just watched "America's Most Eligible Bachelor 2000" for the last half hour...Seriously...not realizing what I was doing this was 30 min of my Sunday. If ever I could have 30 min of my life back it was just now. Speaking of Super Lotto I won $1 yesterday. No big deal I guess...
*Cubs went 7-0 on their recent homestand. The last time they had the best record in MLB on June 1st was 1908...coincidence? I don't think so...
*Celtics in 6...please God don't let the Lakers win...
*Oh yeah, Cubs embark on their West Coast swing this week...Super Excited!
On another note...Former Purdue basketball player Scott Martin decided to transfer about a month ago. He stated that he wanted to be closer to his hometown of Valparaiso, IN which is 1 hr from Purdue...His choices were Butler (2 hrs away), IU (3 hrs away) and Notre Dame (1 hr). I could live with Butler; nice school, Hinkle Fieldhouse, don't play Purdue. I could even live with IU; shit school, dumb fans, he would have many well received trips back to play Purdue. But Mr. Martin chose Notre Dame...and for one reason; Selfishness. He said he wanted to play for a coach who would let him showcase his skills. This coming from a true freshman who got 25 min a game for a NCAA tournament team. The only problem is with Purdue he wasn't the go-to guy. He was a 4th or 5th option. See, he came to Purdue from Valpo with his high school teammate Robbie Hummel. Martin was the higher thought of recruit of the 2. Well, Hummel became a household name during the season and through the NCAA tourney. I don't think Martin was too happy about this and wanted out. So I say good riddance Scott. Notre Dame is the perfect place for selfish A-holes who play swords in the same men's restroom where Brady Quinn is the all time champ. Have fun and good luck!
Bye!!

2 comments:

James Khan said...

Good info about scott martin big big p***y......notre shame what a joke. Good luck in North Lafayette, funny story I didn't know that Leprachans could play basketball. whatever. you forgot the "another note" I feel cheated

James Khan said...

I sit corrected, there was another note and now I feel like I wanted to play good, I tried to play good, and I think I played pretty good tonight.