13 May, 2008

Trecherous Waters

So I just got back from the beach and man was it interesting. I brought my boogie board hoping to do some innocent wave riding when something happened that will change my life forever. I had just finished 2 totally awesome rides when I paddled out for one last one. To my surprise right in front of me was a freakin shark fin!! I panicked a bit but remembered from the National Geographic Channel that it's best to just stay still and not swim of flail around. Well, this whole standing still thing lasted about 2 seconds when the fin turned and started coming straight toward me! It was probably only 10 or 12 ft away and I was swimming as fast as I possibly could toward shore. In a panic I turned and clinched my fist and popped the great beast straight in the nose! It was then that I realized it was just my friend Jamel wearing a shark fin! Jamel is crazy! Bye!

2 comments:

Chelly said...

Jamel is crazy!

Julie said...

I'm not sure if the entire story is made up, but you had me going REAL GOOD! I'm terrified of sharks....