16 May, 2008

7-1

Too bad the Cubs can't play at the Friendly Confines every game. Off to a 7-1 start on the homestand and everybody is coming through. Soriano must be a fan of the Indy 500 since he loves the month of May so much. I'll admit, I was ready to trade him 3 weeks ago when they were winning all those games with him on the DL. Not so fast my friends! And who needs Brian Roberts anymore? I said that from the first I heard the rumor in spring training...DeRosa is just fine and mighty sexy at that! He can play anywhere and will more often than not put the bat on the ball. It's too bad they can't play Pittsburgh every game either...it's like they all go asking for their brown pants when they play the Cubs! Get it, because they shat on themselves....anyway, did anyone go get a free chicken sandwich from McDonald's yesterday? Just curious if they are any good...well, it's $3 PBR night at the Lighthouse guess I'll head down for a few and some great tunes from Buck & the Bang! Everyone have a great weekend and watch out for the sharks! Bye!

No comments: