03 April, 2009

A few Random things...

I love the MLB network! I'm sitting here watching the Cubs vs. Pirates from 1991. Mark Grace just got hit by a pitch, Andre Dawson has an RBI single and Ryno has 2 hits. Not to mention Shawon Dunston had the best arm of any shortstop of all time! Oh, and Don Zimmer is in the dugout calling the shots. Good times!

In the past 4 days I have watched the 1st three seasons of "The Office." Genius.

Why is it so hard for some people to park on the side of the street. Is it too much to ask for some common sense when doing so? I mean if there's room for 4 cars, don't park right smack in the middle; now there's only room for 3 cars. And I don't know what it is about idiots here in California, but the people that live around me all have like 5 cars and they drive none of them! The only time they drive them is to move from one side of the street to the other on street sweeping days! Shit pisses me off and I even have a garage!

Wow, what a day. As I mentioned above, the '91 Cubs are playing on the MLB network and on ESPN Classic Purdue is playing Kansas in the '93 NCAA tournament. No big deal, Cuonzo had a measly 30 and Big Dog went off for 43 and a nasty dunk on Ostertag. Was there ever a better college player than Glenn Robinson? NO

Some more on this whole Jay Cutler to the Bears fiasco...It's funny how when you look at polls and hear different "experts" talk about this trade. The only people who think the Bears got the better end of it are Chicago writers and talk show hosts and a hand full of Bears' fans in Chicago. Everyone else believes the Broncos are much better off. They got an established NFL QB to throw to their already established receivers and a bunch of draft picks to sure up their D. I'm surprised the Bears didn't give them a key to the city and naming rights to Soldier Field!

Joke of the day:
Me: Smell like updog in here
you: what's updog?
Me: nothin' man, what's up with you?!
hahahahahahahahahaha

BYE!!!

No comments: